|SANDRA DE LANDTSHEER
Joined: 08 Jul 2008
|Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:13 pm Post subject: New Relay Station Lighting Din - Now Available
New Relay Station Lighting Din - Now Available
a powerful new DIN-compatible module designed to control lights and provides eight isolated latching relay channels
Vantage is excited to bring you the release of the Relay Station Lighting - DIN (RS8-L-DIN), a powerful new DIN-compatible module that is designed to control lights and provides eight isolated latching relay channels. The relays are single pole, single throw, and offer a set of eight latching contacts. The RS8-L-DIN accepts voltage from 0 to 277 volts and up to 10amps at each load.
This station may also be used as a low-voltage relay station. Actuator buttons allow the connected relays to be manually toggled. Relays latch in place retaining its last state in case of a power interrupt. DIN Modules easily install on standard 35mm DIN rails. The station communicates with the main controller through a twowire bus using either screw terminals or a small connector on the side of the unit.
The RS8-L-DIN lighting module is released as an addition to the already existing RS8 Relay module, which provides relay functionality for up to eight individual loads.
Some of the RS8-L-DIN benefits
* All relays are rated for lighting type loads
* Provides a single integration point for up to eight relay channels
* Allows effortless control of devices such as lighting loads, draperies, pumps, garage doors, lifts, screens, pool covers, sprinklers, security systems, and much more
* Clips easily on standard 35mm DIN rails
* Communicates with the main controller through a two-wire bus or by a * Includes individual switches for direct control of each of the eight relays
Available from stock from January 25, 2012
Product Code : RS8-L-DIN
RS8-L-DIN is compatible with INFUSION System - to check the complete Infusion compatibility - go to :
Want to know more about it?
For more technical support information, including a cutsheet on this new product, please check the RS8-L-DIN page on the Vantage-emea.com site or click here to navigate directly to it.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any additional support or information.